Licensed Insurance Agent
South Easthope Mutual Insurance Company is seeking an energetic individual to join our team as a licensed agent to serve existing policyholder members and grow our member base in the Oxford County area.
We are seeking candidates who are respected in their community and possess a sound knowledge of farm operations.
- Someone who will embrace our corporate values: Respect, Honesty, Reliability, Loyalty and Community and mutual values, with our focus on policyholder members
- Demonstrates integrity and utmost good faith, respect of privacy and confidentiality
- Possess or obtain an “Other than Life” (OTL) General Insurance license within 60 days
- Strong knowledge of various agricultural operations, buildings and equipment
- Previous sales experience an asset
- Previous insurance experience an asset
- Excellent people and relationship building skills.
- A team player with ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Great listening, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational, documentation and math skills, proficient with computers
- Be available to policyholder members as needed outside normal office hours
- Embraces continuing education as may be required
- Must hold current and valid Ontario driver’s license
- Provide and maintain own reliable vehicle and cell phone
If this position is of interest to you, and you feel you have the attributes we are looking for we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter to:
South Easthope Mutual Insurance Company
62 Woodstock Street S., Box 33
Attention: Hiring Manager
Email submissions also welcome at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about our Company can be viewed at www.southeasthope.com
Only persons selected for an interview will be contacted. We do thank all applicants for their interest.