South Easthope Mutual Insurance Company is currently looking for a Farm & Personal Lines Underwriter to join our team in Tavistock, ON. We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly organized individual who demonstrates good judgement and attention to detail.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Processing farm, residential property and auto policies including new business, renewals and endorsements
- Providing assistance to agents and our broker partners
- Other tasks including administrative support and assisting our members as needed
Who You Are:
- A dependable, detailed and organized individual who is willing to learn farm, residential and auto insurance coverages
- Have the ability to apply underwriting conditions and rating
- A general knowledge of building construction, farm operations and residential properties is beneficial
- A team player with strong administrative and effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products and the ability to learn our in-house software
- You have the Chartered Insurance Professional designation or are willing to actively pursue and/or other training/experience relevant to this position
- Demonstrate a high level of respect for confidentiality
- You must be willing to obtain an Ontario General Agent’s License
- You must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
If this sounds like the perfect career opportunity for you, we encourage you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources, 62 Woodstock St., Box 33, Tavistock, ON, N0B 2R0. Preference will be given to those with previous insurance experience.
To learn more about South Easthope Mutual, visit us at our website www.southeasthope.com.