7 trips with 7 vehicles – We have some more trip ideas and hope you find these suggestions helpful. You still have a month of summer left to relax and refresh. We hope you are able to get away!
- Car – Take a 3-day 2-night South Coast Road Trip along Lake Erie touring our southwest coast, from Norfolk to Windsor. Discover delicious, fresh regional fare, incredible scenery and friendly locals with a unique history. If you’ve already done the South Coast, pick another great region of Ontario and hit the road. Here are tempting itineraries from Ontario Travel.
- Motorcycle – Wind along the twisty highway – there’s only one through majestic Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario’s oldest park. Stop at some of the best roadside sights in the province like Lake of Two Rivers beach.
- Off-Road 4-Wheel Jeep/Truck – Concession Lake Trail (20.47 km) near the town of Crystal Lake offers a chance to get out and get muddy with a relatively open trial with a few tight sections, some large rocks and obstacles to negotiate.
- RV – Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park/Camp-Resort in Niagara Falls offers fun family camping and events, just minutes away from the brink of the mighty Falls, as well as the Rainbow Bridge to Niagara Falls, New York USA.
- ATV – Try a high adventure package starting at Wawaitin Holiday Park, visit Kenogamissi Falls and the Chesterfield lakes. Include an overnight to McArthur Lake for an stay at a wilderness resort. Visit high falls, pristine lakes and rivers.
- Pleasure Craft – Take a sport fishing trip in Northwest Ontario with an abundance of possibilities covering over 310,000 square kilometres with over 150,000 lakes, rivers and streams, all teeming with fish.
- Snowmobile – A little out of season, but Ontario offers over 30,000 km of interconnected, uncongested trails, one of the longest networks of recreational trails in the world. A top destination: the Gold Rush Tour Loop, 710 km of some of the most diverse trails and scenery in the world located in Northeastern Ontario.
No matter where you go, South Easthope Mutual will be on the road with you. We cover vehicles of all types. If you have questions about coverage, give your agent or broker a call – https://www.southeasthope.com/agents-brokers/